Monday, July 6, 2015

It's Garden Walk Season!


This year marks the 21st anniversary of the Buffalo Garden Walk. It is the largest in America with 400 gardens for viewing and over 60,000 visitors and growing strong!  In addition some of the gardens have been featured in such publications as Better Homes and Gardens and Fine Gardening!

This makes me very proud of Buffalo... we get a bad rap for our winters but our summers are wonderful filled with activity, One of my very favorite summery thing to do are the local garden walks in surrounding suburbs.



Recently I attended a garden walk in the charming village of Lewiston. I'm all about quaint towns and villages and Lewiston fits the bill! 

 Strolling the village I noted many historic homes dating to the early 1800's!

Not only do they have open gardens but feature a street full of garden vendors with plants, flowers as well as garden decorations for sale!


This garden really inspires me and I an especially in love with the garden decor!

To celebrate my love of gardening and flowers, I created this Wildflower bracelet, which you will find it in my Etsy shop!  

Happy Gardening! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment