Sunday, September 13, 2015

What Smells so Pretty Around Here?

Amongst the variety of things I adore and have collected are vintage perfume bottles and of late, my interest has been rekindled! The story goes like this, girl walks into an antique store, she spots a collection of vintage Parisian perfume bottles and the girl falls in love! Those miniature French perfume bottles sure tickled my fancy!

At a recent estate sale, I discovered the lady of the house also had a penchant for miniature perfume bottles and it was quite enjoyable purchasing some of her lovely collection. Displayed on a Victorian tray aren't they enchanting?


This whimsical little Limoges porcelain basket with three gem mini bottles was a gift from my sister-in-law. She always finds the best presents!


Vintage Irice perfume bottles in porcelain or with jeweled tops!  So beautiful!


Pretty pink DeVilbis atomizer!


A whimsical little bakelite perfume pot with hand painted forget me nots!

Hope you have enjoyed my collection! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment