Monday, April 18, 2016

Color me Happy!




When spring weather finally arrives it is so refreshing to be outdoors with the woodsy fresh scent of the air filling the senses. My spring flowers happily push their beautiful heads forth from the earth. This miniature spring bouquet fills my soul with delight.

The arrangement created in one of the vintage sugar bowls in my collection.. overflowing with blue scillia, blue grape hyacinth, light and dark purple hyacinth, maroon pasque flower and yellow daffodils. The aroma of the hyacinth fills the room with it's heady scent!

The perfect bouquet with a spot of tea and scone on mismatched china! Don't you think?

Your set awaits in my Etsy shop... xo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiladyLinden?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=mismatched+china


0 comments:

Post a Comment