Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My salvage garden projects

Garden Decor

So I've been busy as a bee... the weather is awesome and it is time to get the gardens in shape.

Part of gardening for me includes the fun decorations augmenting the flowers.

A while back I "picked" some old green shabby screens with lots of character, much to the chagrin of my family.  This week, I had a burst of inspiration. With new screening in place, I painted the happy wildflowers. Design is three dimensional with screen flower petals and glass beaded centers.


Project #2 is the salvaged FLOWER sign. I raided the scrap bins in the basement!  Great fun being creative with the lettering, however, this project required help from my beau ...I really need to learn how to use a screwdriver! 

I love summertime and of course... F L O W E R S! 

xo






0 comments:

Post a Comment