Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Coconut oil... Who knew?

At Christmas, I saw an idea on Pinterest for sugar scrub.. . which I made... it was easy-peasy to create with just 3 ingredients. 1) coconut oil 2) lemon essence oil 3) granulated sugar. I packaged the scrub in pretty bottles with a "lemon picture tag" and it made a lovely gift for my friends.

Since I started using this "magic potion", my skin has not been itchy or dry as it normally is this time of year! And, my son with excema has had good results as well. Awesome, I love this stuff!

In a week, my daughter and I are hosting a baby shower for my niece, she's having a girl! Hooray!

For the shower favor I whipped up more of the sugar scrub, this time with grapefruit oil. I'm partial to the lemon scent, next time I shall stick to that!

When I perfect the sugar scrub I will pass along the recipe... still need to experiment with the right combination of ingredients!



0 comments:

Post a Comment