Monday, January 26, 2015

The Valentine Locket

Victorian Heart Locket with Paste Gold Filled
Sterling Heart Locket on Beaded Chain














I clearly recall the day I fell in love with lockets.  In an antique shop, the owner pulled from the showcase a Victorian oval locket with etched flowers and tourmaline.  I held my breath, the locket was stunning and it had to be mine!  

Ever since that day, I have acquired and sold hundreds of lockets and they continue to be my favorite keepsake to offer!  Full of romance and vintage appeal, I adore lockets.

The locket is the quintessential treasure for a gal of any age.  The heart shape especially speaks of love; tuck a photo of your beloved inside and wear it next to your heart.


Valentine's day is near, what better way to convey love than a heart locket? xo


Pictured are two of my favorite lockets which are available in My Etsy Shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment