Saturday, January 24, 2015

Collecting Vintage Valentine Cards

German Google Eyed Valentine Sweethearts Baking Cookies... Love! 
German Google Eyed Sweethearts With Bucket of Hearts.... Adorable!

Vintage Valentine I Received in Second Grade by Gibson Company

I've Lost My Head Over You My Valentine!

Unusual Victorian Cupid Valentine!
Amongst what I collect and LOVE are vintage Valentine greeting cards.  The cards of yesteryear are so enchanting ... they speak to my vintage soul! 

During the season of love my home is adorned with a charming assortment. My beau calls Valentine's day my "Super-bowl"... yep, it absolutely is!

Pictured above are some of my cherished favorites.... I especially adore German Valentines with google eyes. 

Also, the cards with silly sentiments such as "Peas be my pod'ner" or "I've lost my head over you"!  

My collection includes grade school valentine's I treasure, especially one from my best friend when we met in 4th grade! 

The latest addition was a Christmas gift, the spectacular Victorian Cupid.  Oh hopelessly romantic me... Cupid's arrow has struck! 

Click here to check out my vintage Valentine findings



0 comments:

Post a Comment