Friday, February 27, 2015

If I Didn't Laugh... I Would be Crying

Have a little Faith ... it will work out just fine
Right now I could cry.. because I just discovered that I've made a huge blunder in my Etsy shop. Really, though I'm laughing at myself because it was quite dumb of me! The error being, I didn't add tags to my listings... oh, I typed them out in the little box provided just fine, but never hit the add button at the end. This big faux pas is going to take hours to correct.  

The saying comes to mind you cannot teach an old dog new tricks! There definitely is a learning curve with anything new and I've been trying very hard to gain insight. The tips provided by Etsy implicitly stress using all 13 tags to describe an item. Makes perfect sense to be found in searches and I did just that. However, I simply did not notice the "ADD" button at the end of tagging. I get it now, boy do I get it!

Experience is a good teacher and you definitely learn and grow from mistakes. In the end, I must have faith it's all going to work out .... in the meantime, my work is cut out for me editing my listings!   Sigh....

To view my (un)tagged listings head on over to my Etsy Shop:   https://www.etsy.com/shop/MiladyLinden




0 comments:

Post a Comment